Friday, June 22, 2018

NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY: The Staircase Part II EPISODES 9-13

PART I OF MY REVIEW






I know that Micheal Peterson may seem strange and weird to some people, but he is a fictional writer and he is not perfect but he is human. After watching the last 4 episodes of the series I truly feel and believe in my opinion that he is innocent. His wife's sisters where not interested in justice, they are still in disbelief and mourning the loss of their sister. I cringed when I heard them speak. I did not hear anything but revenge. They where not interested in all evidence that was plied against Peterson. They just wanted to serve revenge on anyone and Micheal Peterson was locked in their sights, his lawyer David Rudolf fought hard and long for him, and I believe he was disgusted just as Peterson was at the justice system.

Just because he was bi-sexual does not make him a murderer. It was a freak accident, a horrible freak accident. People that believe that he is guilty are not listening  and don't care to listen. At one time Peterson had money so it was put the rich person in jail.

I don't blame Micheal Peterson for taking the plea deal, I would not trust the system anymore and would just want to end it as soon as possible. Just get it over and move on as best as I could and enjoy the rest of my days in peace if possible.


Micheal Peterson, if you are reading this ,I hope you have many long and joy filled days ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment