Friday, June 22, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

RELEASE DATE: January 23rd 2009

RUN TIME 1 Hour 32 Mins

MPAA RATING: R

FAMILY MOVIE SCALE 2

IMDB SCALE: 9.5


DIRECTOR: Patrick Tatopoulos

MAIN CAST: Rhona Mitra, Michael Sheen


IMDB Summary

An origins story centered on the centuries-old feud between the race of aristocratic vampires and their onetime slaves, the Lycans

MY REVIEW

The first time I watched this I was disappointed because for some reason I was unaware that it was a origins story, and I was not happy when I left the theater, but it grew on me. I really do like this story, it is a excellent origins story. I have watched it many times on Blue Ray. I missed Kate Beckinsale but Rhona Mitra did a excellent job as Sonja who was Viktor's daughter. I really liked how they blended a love story in all this carnage. This made all five movies blend together. It told the history of the coven and of the Lycans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment