Saturday, January 7, 2017

MOVIE REVIEW: I.T.

RELEASE DATE: September 23rd 2016


DIRECTOR John More

MAIN CAST: Pierce Brosnan, Jason Barry, Karen Moskow



IMDB Story Line

Mike Regan has everything he could ever want, a beautiful family and a top of the line smart house. The company he owns is on the verge of changing flight leasing forever. That is, until the relationship with his I.T. adviser turns nasty, to the point where his teenage daughter is being stalked and his family is under attack through every technological facet of their lives.

WHAT I LIKED

Over all the story idea was good and made perfect sense because of the world we live in today, I liked the way the movie ended, it had a strong satisfying ending that made perfect sense.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

The movie took forever to get going, I thought it was very slow to explain the plot. Parts where very boring in the first hour of a 1 hour 38 minute movie, it was not until the last 30 minutes of the movie that it got going when it started to truly hold my attention.

SIDE NOTES

I am very glad I did not see this on the big screen, I can not recommend this movie and I usally like anything that Pierce Brosnan stars in.

Movie was not rated according to IMDB, but I would give it a weak R rating because of strong language and one sexual suggestion scene, I would no recommend this as a family movie.

I gave this movie a 3 on IMDB and will not be buying the Blue Ray   


No comments:

Post a Comment