Saturday, March 4, 2017

MOVIE REVIEW: Tomorrowland

RELEASE DATE: May 22rd 2015



DIRECTOR: Brad Bird

MAIN CAST: George Clooney, Britt Robertson, Hugh Laurie




IMDB Story Line

Bound by a shared destiny, a teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor embark on a mission to unearth the secrets of a place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory.

WHAT I LIKED

It was a fantasy that made you believe it is okay to dream bigger then what you understand. This is the movie for dreamers that dream of a better world. This is a movie no matter what your political views are to think outside the box and to listen to the ideals of people you may think that are stupid. It is a movie to let you know you may have to push a little harder to achieve your dreams. This was my dream science fiction movie to explain why we are always reaching for the stars. This is the reason I loved going to Disney World. Tomorrowland is a perfect explanation of what Disney was dreaming about when he created the park in Disney World. 

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

There was nothing for me to dislike about this movie. 

SIDE NOTES

I can strongly recommend this film as a family no matter what your standards are. Movie was given a well deserved PG. I wanted to see this in the theater but was not able at the time. I viewed it on STARZ and hope to buy the BLUE RAY soon. I gave this movie a 10 on the IMBD scal  




No comments:

Post a Comment