Saturday, January 28, 2017

MOVIE REVIEW: Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

 RELEASE DATE: January 27th, 2017





DIRECTOR: Paul W.S. Anderson

MAIN CAST; Milla Jovovich, Iain Glen, ALi Larter





IMDB Story Line

Picking up immediately after the events in Resident Evil: Retribution, Alice (Milla Jovovich) is the only survivor of what was meant to be humanity's final stand against the undead. Now, she must return to where the nightmare began - The Hive in Raccoon City, where the Umbrella Corporation is gathering its forces for a final strike against the only remaining survivors of the apocalypse.

WHAT I LIKE

This was nonstop action from start till the end. impossible situations all the way through the movie. Great story telling, understandable, deep but not confusing. Special effects where awesome. Spectacular visuals  For the most part it fit all the the missing parts of of the previous movies together. Like I said for the most part because...........

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

The movie seemed to change the story line of the second movie dramatically, I really was upset with that small part in the beginning.

SIDE NOTES

I went and seen this movie on the super size RPX Regal Cinema at Great Northern. Did not care to see it in 3D, But I will buy the Bluy Ray when it comes out.But very happy I was able to see it on the big screen.

Movie was given a R rating, PG-13 would have been sufficient. I gave the movie a 9 on IMDB. It would have got a 10 if it would have not been for the dis-likes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment