Saturday, February 18, 2017

MOVIE REVIEW: The Hateful Eight

RELEASE DATE: December 30th 2015



DIRECTOR: Quentino Tarantino

MAIN STARS: Samuel L Jackson, Kurt Russell, Jennifer Jason Leigh


IMDB Story Line

In the dead of a Wyoming winter, a bounty hunter and his prisoner find shelter in a cabin currently inhabited by a collection of nefarious characters.

WHAT I LIKED:

How is it possible for anyone to have anything to say anything bad about a movie that Quentin Tarantino directed? His movie always have a simple great story line and people get brutally killed or murdered. As always when bad things happen in a Tarantino movie, I always feel cold alone and isolated and that is the way Tarantino brings the viewer in to his world and yet not repeat the same story line over and over again. Tarantino has like a template for great movie making and he never gets it wrong. You can always count on something going horribly right or wrong depending on the situation. Over all I am a Tarantino fan and I liked everything he did in the movie.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

Nope not going there, it was all good

SIDE NOTES

This is one of those movies I wish I had seen on the big screen, but I did buy the Blue Ray. It was Rated R for obvious reasons, and it was well deserved, and in no way could I recommend as a family movie but families like mine will watch it together.

I gave this movie a 10 on the IMDB scale  

No comments:

Post a Comment