Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I WILL NOT WATCH THE 2017 OSCARS




For years I loved watching the Oscars, I looked forward to the day when they announced the nominations. It was fun to see if my favorite movies won for that year. I remember when Sally Field said "You like me ,you really like me" in her 1984 speech for best actress, I remember Roberto Benigini winning Best Foreign Language film in 1999 for "Life is Beautiful", his speech was heart felt and so happy. I remember when Steven Spielburg won the Oscar for Schindlers List in 1994 and many more.

They where happy and honored being recognized for the work they had done and not for a lost election. 

Hollywood actors are using award shows to trash the country and I am done with it. Will I still continue to buy it's product? Yes, when I can afford it, I will go to the movies and buy the Blue Ray if I want. It's my choice I like to be entertained, But do not condemn me because I disagree with you. I am deplorable and proud of it.

If Hollywood does go on strike , Oh well good bye. It was good while it lasted.

I am not boycotting the Oscars, I just don't want to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment