Saturday, August 30, 2014

Call of Duty: Advance Warfare Comes out 11/2014: I Have Questions.

I would not call myself a great gamer, but I do play video games to get rid of stress, have fun etc. Because of my personal budget I don't buy every game when it comes out. However that is not the case with Call of Duty: Advance Warfare. I have pre-ordered the game and can nlot wait to play it., however after looking at the trailer of the game I have a few questions. Lets look at he trailer for the current Call of Duty game called Ghost.

This game and the ones that came before in the series has a gritty war feel. I have never been in the military and have no clue what war is about, but a few family members have shared details that don't even come close to a video game, But these games have grit in the game play and it seems believable. Please understand I would not want to insult the soldiers that have died for our country in a hell I can not imagine, I am talking about a video game, there is a huge unmeasured difference. But the Call of Duty games has always taken me back to my child hood when we played with other kids of shoot them up bang bang with our toy guns. Call of Duty made it a little more real with impossible missions and warfare simulations. After I played and had a intense session, I always knew it is worse in real war.

Now watch the trailer for the new Call Of Duty Game calle Advance Warfare


This game looks awesome, I can't wait to get my hands on it, but then I step back with questions. Just like the title Advance Wayfarer, it's more like Futuristic Warfare. There are some parts that gives me a feel of KILLZONE: SHADOWFALL or Halo, I truly hope that Call Of Duty Stays Call of Duty, I hope I am wrong but the trailer for Advanced Warfare looked to clean and not enough war torn areas of play. But I am looking forward to it, especially the campaign with Kevin Spacey playing a huge part in this game, that alone is worth the price of the game. I think he will be awesome. I truly hope I am wrong about the fears of what the future of the series will be. I want Call of Duty to always be unique in game play. I know times change and you always have to upgrade, But Call of Duty Games have always been a great source of entertainment and I want it to stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment