Friday, June 16, 2023

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. Season 2 Premier

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - Rotten Tomatoes

 I was reading fan reviews of STSNWS S2E1 and they were dismal. People were saying the opening episode was underwhelming. after watching the episode you could say that was true. But I think fans need to have patience and wait for the story to develop. But hungry fans never do that. all action no story building as always. It was kinda slow, I will give you that, but I thought it was imaginative

We saw Spock show emotions, and the start of the Klingon wars. It was great to see Carol Kane join the cast. I can never forget her from the 1988 classic Christmas movie Scrooged as Ghost of Christmas Past. She was a spark of sunshine and still as perky and funny as always. 

Carol Kane - Actress, ComedianScrooged - The Truth is Painful - YouTube

However this is not comedy show, and it did have its dark moments. I believewhen you watch a 1st episode of and series, you need to give time for a story to develop. you don't want the entire season in the first episode

No comments:

Post a Comment