Saturday, June 13, 2015

Destiny Was Not My Type of Video Game: I was Disappointed

Maybe I am to old or just don't think like the rest. I only have 10 games in my game collection. That is. because of money, and when I pick a game I have to stress about it for weeks before I make up my mind. Destiny was a impulse buy, because many people I trust was telling me I had to get this game, it's great and wonderful, you can do this and that. They did not lie, there are tons of options in the game. But I still like the one shooters like Call of Duty, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Need for Speed and a good Zombie Game.

While Destiny is awesome for most people I hope that type of game format don't take over like reality TV programs did on network TV did for a while. The big money thing can burn out and lose interest and destroy the fun for all.

I tried to get in to Destiny, but I just got bored and went back to playing my type of games. For me it was just to much and no central goal except to up your level. There is never a end to the game, it just goes on and on. For most of my friends, they love that, I did not. I did enjoy some of the hard battles, that was awesome and the public events where fun also.

Bottom line is that I could not keep up. If I had to go away for a few days and then come back to the game I was lost and I never advanced. It might be because of my life style that I never got into the game. Destiny is more for the hard core gamer and not the recreational gamer like myself.

Destiny is a world of it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment