Saturday, October 13, 2018

NETFLIX TV SERIES REVIEW: The Haunting of Hill House

RELEASE DATE: October 12th 2018


CREATOR: Mike Flanagan

MAIN CAST: McKenna Grace, Carla Gugino, Michiel Huisman


NETFLIX Summary

The Haunting of Hill House is a modern re-imagining of the iconic novel, about 5 siblings who grew up in the most famous haunted house in America.

MY REVIEW

I am only three episodes into this series and I am hooked. It has a slow but freaky build up to something that has not been explained. It has that feeling from the ABC Series LOST, but in a haunted house with real ghost. But it's not so much the house is haunted as it is the Crain family, but don't get we wrong, that house is haunted. The family is very dysfunctional. I was on the edged of my seat most of the episodes I watched. I will update this posting when I watched the last episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment