Friday, December 23, 2016

MOVIE REVIEW: Independence Day: Resurgance

RELEASE DATE: June 24 2016


DIRECTOR: Roland Emmerich

MAIN CAST: Liam Hemsworth, Jeff Goldblum, Bill Pullman



IMDB Story Line

Two decades after the first Independence Day invasion, Earth is faced with a new extra-Solar threat. But will mankind's new space defenses be enough?

WHAT I LIKED:

Over all it was a great movie for massive special effects, I thought the acting was really good and convincing. Over all I enjoyed the movie

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE:

I believe the writers and director tried to hard to recapture the magic of the first film in 1996. The story was weak and repetitive in parts of the 1996 movie. They relied to much on the story line of the first movie instead of creating a true sequel. There was times while I was watching I had to ask myself where is this going and why? However the action in the movie made up for the slow parts of the movie.

Movie was given a well deserved PG-13 because of intense fighting sequences.

I gave the movie a 7 on the IMDB it was not the worse or the greatest.
I did not see the movie on the big screen, but I did buy the Blue Ray, because I wanted both parts of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment