Monday, May 28, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

RELEASE DATE: November 16th 2001

RUN TIME: 2 Hours 32 mins

MPAA RATING: PG

FAMILY MOVIE SCALE 8.5

MY IMDB SCALE 10


DIRECTOR Chris Columbus

MAIN CAST: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Richard Harris


IMDB STORY LINE:
Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

WHAT I LIKED

This first movie gave me whole NBC Friends feeling, where people stick by each other thick and thin. OK this is more then thick and thin, we have witches, warlocks and wizards ghost and other things that go bump in the night. I really like how the set up the whole education system for witches and wizards. It was a magical organized world

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE:
I just did not like Dursley family. I could not understand why they had to hide the boy with that family after the events of Harry's Family. Yes I know his Mom and Mrs Dursley where sisters. But still why them?



No comments:

Post a Comment