Saturday, August 4, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: How it Ends

RELEASE DATE: July 13th 2018

RUN TIME: 1 Hour 53 Mins

MPAA RATING: MA-TV

MY IMDB RATING 4

FAMILY SCALE RATING 5


DIRECTOR: David M. Rosenthal

MAIN CAST: Theo James, Forest Whitaker, Kate Graham


IMDB Story Line
A desperate man tries to return home to his pregnant fiancée after a mysterious apocalyptic event turns everything to chaos

MY REVIEW
I think a lot of people would disagree with me about my opinion of this movie, But I did not like it because I kept waiting of a explanation of what happened. There was action and suspense but no resolve. You could say the ending was satisfying but not for me. It kept me interested till the end and dropped me off the edge. I was drawn to the movie because of the actors and promise of a end of the world story. That was there but not enough for me. This is not a family movie because over use of the F word. But in the end it's your decision if this movie was good or bad or a family movie or not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment