Monday, August 13, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: The Meg

RELEASE DATE: August 10, 2018

RUN TIME:1 Hour 53 min

MPAA RATING: PG-13

MY IMDB RATING 6


DIRECTOR: Jon Turteltaub

MAIN CAST: Ruby Rose, Jason Statham, Rainn Wilson



IMDB STORY LINE

After escaping an attack by what he claims was a 70-foot shark, Jonas Taylor must confront his fears to save those trapped in a sunken submersible.

MY REVIEW

This was a good shark movie that could have been better. I wanted to see more carnage. It's as if they made the over size shark to friendly. There where parts that you could not relate to how big the shark was suppose to be. The acting was good but script writing made the story weak.

I seen this in 3D because I was excited for the movie, I am not sure if it was worth the extra money. While some scenes where intense and awesome, it built up to a let down. I will still buy the Blue Ray because it's not a bad movie, But the trailer built you up for something that was not there.

Its not really a family movie, but I believe it could be a fun ride for the family depending on your standards

No comments:

Post a Comment