Saturday, August 25, 2018

CBS All Access a worthy Net Streaming Service




For the past few years people have been cutting the cable cord and moving to net streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Sling and so on. And the choices are endless. The problem is the more you subscribe to you can end up paying more then the cable bill you hated. But you can always pick and chose and cancel and resubscribe when you want. For example I always subscribe to HBO when the next season of Game Of Thrones premiers or other favorite HBO shows then cancel at the end of the season. 



When CBS announced they where going to have there own service, I said no way this is stupid. I have changed my mine. For me I have always liked the quality of CBS shows. They hire and fire people just like the rest of the networks, but they have a standard second to none. I am not sure whats makes them different but since I was a kid back in the late 60's and 70's they have had the same standard. How is that possible with all the mergers  and acquisitions?





But I still refused to try ALL ACCESS, But Star Trek Discovery put the hook in my mouth and when Patrick Stewart announced that he was reprising his role as Captain Jean Luc Piccard I gave in and subscribed.  And I am happy with what I see. All CBS shows, old and new and I got the no commercial service plan. This is real entertainment. CBS  quality streamed through my Chromecast. I think this could be the best quality Net Streaming service and could be better then Netflix And Hulu because of it's limited focused line up.

No comments:

Post a Comment