Saturday, August 18, 2018

I Agree With Pierce Brosnan, But I really Like Daniel Craig as 007!






It seems That Pierce Brosnan is not a big fan of the Daniel Craig Bond movies, and while I agree with his opinions , I am still a fan of Daniel Craig. The newer Bond films are a bit more serious then any other of the old Bond movies. I have several favorite old Bond movies that include Brosnan, But how can you not like what Daniel Craig has brought to the Bond role. It is a darker bond and more believable story lines. My two favorite older Bond movies are 1979 Moonraker staring the late Roger Moore and Die Another Day with Brosnan.



Both where very far fetched and took a stretch of the imagination to find believable. I really like it when a writer and director and twist your imagination so hard you can believe anything and put you in that world,





I can not find fault with any of Daniel Craig's Bond movies. You see the vulnerability of 007, and you get a sense that he might not make it out of a bad situation. This was never more truer then when "M" Died in Skyfall. Even though you knew Craig was coming back for another Bond movie I felt he could die. That is good movie making! And Spectra is my Favorite of Daniel Craig.





But I am still a fan of Pierce Brosnan, and will continue to watch for him and anything he plays. There has been a couple of his movies I did not like, But for the most part he will always be a great actor.




I am not sure I agree with this video, but it gives a good retrospect

No comments:

Post a Comment