Thursday, November 20, 2014

Call of Duty: Advanced Warefare: For me, This is a great Thrill Ride.



Back in August I wrote a blog post that I had questions about how well the new Call of Duty game Advanced Warfare would be in game play. Again let me say that I am 51, and I am not a teenager, but for me I like the game. It has the same grit if not more in the new game as it did in the old games. I am really impressed with the campaign game play. Kevin Spacey is the voice of the games villain Jonathan Irons and is represented in a very recognizable CGI character. I really like the story line that is put forth in campaign mode. However the on-line game play is very different, in some ways it reminds me of Halo, but the feel for Halo on X-Box is not over whelming. It just seems to me that the online game play experience is more wide open. Now while I do enjoy online game play , I suck at it. If I get 20 kills my deaths are always higher. while I do try to improve, it's a game and not life and death like it is for some players.

So over all I am very impressed,and the new game has delivered and answered my questions from my August 30th post


No comments:

Post a Comment