Sunday, November 9, 2014

Téa Leoni

I first noticed Téa in the the 1988 movie "Deep Impact",and for me she always plays the character that is being ignored or taking advantage of and underestimated but will always come out on top of the situation. I am watching her and I am thinking, go ahead say your peace put her down, but you know your wrong. Whenever her character gets on top of the situation and beats you , she is very sweet but not misunderstood and authoritive. Who ever her advisary is they know they have been beaten. I often wonder how she would play a villan. You may not agree with what her character is going to do or think she may be to soft, but after her character hands your ass to you, it don't feel so soft.

The best example is in her current role "Madam Secretary" as  Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord where in episode one she went up against Chief of Staff Russell Jackson played by Zeljko Ivanek. At the end of the Pilot episode she lets the Chief of State know where he stands. Ivanek always plays a almost heavy hand in all his roles. It was almost scary when she confronted him because of the demeanor in his character.



But That is always the the case for Leoni's demeanor. No matter what the odds are she will win some how some way because she is always smart and knows what you don't know. She has a calm personality but her eyes tells all, I guess. I just like to watched her in movies and TV.

If she was ever to play in a zombie movie, she would find the cure while everyone else is killing them. If she was president, she would already have beaten the enemy while congress and the media was debating how to do it.

And just like in Deep Impact, she had the big story while everyone else was looking for it. That is what I like about whatever character she is. I hope to see Leoni in more movies for years to come, and I hope to see her in SyFy and other generes of movies and TV entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment