Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Five Favorite Christmas Movies

I know it's suppose to be top ten, But I only have Five movies I try to catch during the Holiday Season

I could not Find a full trailer for this movie , but this will always be a favorite version of the Charles Dickins Classic The 1984 made for TV Movie "A Christmas Carol"



This movie was filmed here in my home town of Cleveland ,Ohio "A Christmas Story" (1983)


And in 2000 came the Theatrical movie of the classic Dr Seuss Book of How the Grinch Stole Christmas



This movie makes me laugh when I just think about it. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989)  There is nothing better then spending Christmas with the Griswold's


This is my must see TV for the Christmas Season

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE TV MEDIA JUNKIE NETWORK A SUCCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment