Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My 2014 Top Ten Favorite TV Shows

In the past I have listed every show and explained why it was Favorited in over another. Not this year, I am going to list my favorites in order of my priorty, just because I like to watch them. This is my must see TV list for 2014

1) Game of Thrones


2) The Walking Dead



3) Gotham


4) The Americans



5) Hell on Wheels



6) Madam Secretary


7) The Flash




8) NCIS: New Orleans


9) Once Upon a Time




10) Forever


 There is a few more I have to watch

Honorable Mention

1) Nashville on ABC

2) NCIS on CBS

3) Criminal Minds on CBS

4)  The Last Ship on TNT

5) The Leftovers HBO

6) Gracepoint on FOX

7) Z Nation on SyFy

8) Helix on SyFy

9) Hawaii Five 0 on CBS

10) True Detective on HBO

I have other shows, but there is only so much time in a day, week, year and etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment