Friday, December 26, 2014

I Do Not Blame Sony or Any Other Company for Being Hacked

I don't know what's going on with the people of our country, but it seems as if we are losing focus on what reality we live in. People think that if it exist it will always work or can be fixed cheaply at no cost. I was first aware of people's sense of reality during Hurricane Katrina. A storm hit and millions of people that refused to evacuate was mad that the government did not do anything like wave a magic wand and make it all better.

I know companies are greedy and if they sell it people like me will buy it. But nobody is prepared for anything to break down. Things do go wrong with out explanation. The better you make something there is someone out there trying to break it. We can be mad at the hackers, which I am cause I can not play my new video game Destiny during this network outage on my PS4, we all have a little hacker in us, but we just don't want to admit it. How many of us try to push the speed limits just to the point we don't get a ticket? How many of us fail and get a ticket. How many of us try to claim as much as possible on our income taxes so we get that huge tax refund check?

People are so cozy in there warm homes, with our high speed internet and on-line games that we don't understand the world around us. We get upset with all the password protection that companies want us to use, but get upset when the hackers attack?

We need to slow down so that we can speed up. Even if we take all the precautions that we are asked to, hackers will still be there because that is what they do. I don't blame any company for being hacked but I do think they should be more honest and say we failed instead of nice sweet tweets that says we are aware of a problem.

I am also kind of somewhat glad that hackers are testing the internet fences, because some IT managers are to confident of their own Kung-Foo and don't do the work that needs to be done. I mean what is the possibility if they did it right the first time they could of prevented the hack? It really makes me mad when fans try to rush the release of a new product. I would rather wait till something is built right. I do get upset when companies give into consumer demand and put out a pile of shit instead of a well designed working product

There has been a lot of talk about the Zombie Apocalypse and how popular the genre is. I don't think we are learning anything from the TV shows and movies. Because after the crisis hits, there is no choice but to survive and no one to blame.That is the lesson, that is how it works.

This country has a problem understanding that there are enemies out there that wish to do us harm home and in foreign lands , and we need to elect leaders that understand the need for a strong military and police force and to take action when needed. However if your more worried about your wallet and your on-line video games, Just keep voting for our current leaders.

So before you get mad at Sony and other companies that are getting hacked, just asked yourself how important is it to you and why before you target your anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment