Saturday, June 3, 2023

How long does it take to start Blogging again?

 Couple of years ago I had a great blogging network, or so I thought. I was posting at least three post a day. I had two blogs going and I had a great system going. But then I had a great Ideal that I would get rid of my laptop and write from a Ipad, that did not work like I expected. It just did not work and my blog post became less and less and before I knew it years had passed by.

Life Goes On - BE by BTS Aesthetic Wallpapers/Lockscreens | Bts wallpaper  lyrics, Bts lyrics quotes, Bts quotes

At the beginning of 2023 I purchased a MacBook Air. And slowly started writing again. 6 months later I have the tools I need and think I am ready to go full steam. I am still building my blog network back, but with all the money I have spent trying to get something going, It will work.

Things have changed for me over the past few years. in January 2021 I got COVID and spent a night in the Hospital and they was ready to put a respirator but in 24 hours my symptoms greatly improved and I went home the next day.

December 2nd 2022 The man I called Dad when my mom married him died. yes he was my stepdad, but he was a father figure in my life. 

3 weeks later my nephew died at the young age of 24. My family was devastated. But we overcame. Oh I forgot, I turned 60 on December 12th, but I did not have a big celebration like I had planned because of my Dad's death. We celebrated Christmas but 3 days later my nephew died. New years came in with a whimper, 

But on March 26th the family was blessed with my first Grandchild. Raylan Dennis Taylor. This gave me a whole new sense of what love was about. but I am ready to do this blogging again. This blog will be mostly entertainment. I will be writing more things about experiencing life on my Determination blog that has yet to be created on Blogger.


So state tuned it's going to get better I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment