Saturday, May 30, 2015

Jack Flacco



Knowing what I was going to say in this blog post was easy, but I struggled for a title for a few days. I read many blogs but none get my attention Like Jack Flacco does. I found Jack a few years ago on Twitter because of my interest in the Zombie Apocalypse. I would read his updates on Twitter and go click on the link to his blog and think this guy knows there is more about life then the undead.

He writes about film, celebrities, TV and movie characters. and recipes, food and experiencing life's adventures. I read so much of his blog I forget about his passion for writing about zombies. He has a calm but yet exciting way of the pen, well these days it's the keyboard.

He can catch you off guard and make you look in the mirror and ask questions. He will also have you in the kitchen thinking about how to cook something up.I usually tweet every time he post to his blog, you never know what is on his mind.

Here is my list of great post from his blog, and this is just from this year

The Roamer

Jason Bourne

Clark Griswold

Favorite Zombie

Captain Jack Sparrow

Brian O'Conner

Benefits To Becoming a Zombie

Why Do We Fail?

Zombies Are Like

Appliances

Micheal Corleone

Zombies vs Vampires

Our Meals

James Bond

The Man With No Name

My Favorite Zombie Scenes


Before 2015

A Zombie Party

Zombie Evolution

The Three Commandments

Zombies The New Vampires

For you guys that use your phone to much, this is for you

Heads Down

I could go on and on listing titles from his Blog, but you should get the point, Jack Flacco is a Awesome writer about the Zombie Apocalypse, but he writes so much more.

Not only does he Blog, he is the author of the Ranger Martin Series

Here is the Amazon link to get your copies. The final book comes out later this year

There is so many more post I could have added, but the bottom line on Jack Flacco is he does not write a bad blog post, he can give you quality writing about any subject he wants.






No comments:

Post a Comment