Monday, June 5, 2023

Enjoying Cedar Point with out Riding the Rides

 Cedar Point

For years me and my wife have had Season Passes to Cedar Point, but I never ride the rides but we still enjoy going. We get on the Giant wheel and do the boat ride and the train, but for me that's my limit. My wife may get on a roller coster or the swing ride or others. But for the most park we just walk around eat the food and rest in the VIP lounge.

Most of the time we will go on a Friday right after work and eat dinner using our meal pass, and maybe take a train ride. I am 60 she is 56, it's our date night.  depending on the time of season we will take in the shows. The shows are enjoyable for us. sometimes on a weekend we wake up early and say let's go! If we elect to stay the whole day, we can because we have several options

Then starting in September we go to HallowWeekends many times. Again we see the shows and play games. If you look in to the history of Cedar Point, it has always been a place to just go and enjoy. I sometimes wish the park would focus on other aspects of the park than just the rides. It is truly fun for all ages.







My favorite new place at the park is the Grand Pavilion located by the new Boardwalk section. it's like being on vacation without being on vacation. 





But to each his own, People might say I am not taking full advantage of the Passes, wich may be true. To each his own, But people just need to have fun even if they make their own. live today no regrets tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment