Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My Thoughts on The First Half Season of The Walking Dead


There has been so much said about the declining ratings of The Walking Dead, Is the the beginning to the end? What do the fans want? I will admit it was hard for me to watch the 8 episodes of the show. And I am always saying that this is adult TV. It was not because of bad writing that I took it slow in watching this season, but I am sorry to say I was not use to seeing our Sunday heroes take such a beating and not trying to fight Negan and his group back.



We have seen our heroes take a beating in the past with in their own ranks when Rick killed Shane then they ran into the Governor then Terminus, But it has been heart breaking to see Ricks group more or less be raped by Negan and his group. Rick's group has been helpless in defending themselves and it is hard to watch, which is why fans have stayed away, but I truly believe they will come back. But if your a true fan, you must watch the bad times. I truly need to stand in front of a mirror and tell myself this because I have had a hard time watching every Sunday night.



I truly enjoyed watching the mid-season finale with with Rick finding himself and the group was back together. The hug between Rick and Daryl had tears rolling down my face. This was a family reunion. However we must remember that war always come with a heavy cost. So I am sure our hearts will be ripped out before the end of the season. But our "Hearts are Still Beating" And our heroes will "Rise Up" February 12th 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment