Saturday, December 10, 2016

Trying to Make a Come Back

July 9th I said I was was coming back, well that did not happen as I had plan. The good news is that I did get a full time job and things are much better then before. But it is 2nd shift and that has got me out of wack and my sleeping pattern has suffered. But things are looking up. I am putting together a list of things I am planning on blogging about and I will be bringing back my movie reviews. I do not think the TV Media Junkie will ever be what it was, but I am going to do it for fun. My purpose for this project will still be about entertainment, but I am not going to worry about stats. If I have 1 or 10,000 readers it's not that big of deal. Life is good right now and I am just going to enjoy myself talking about entertainment.

So give me two weeks to get the system going again and lets see what happens.

Mark G Pogue

No comments:

Post a Comment