Sunday, December 18, 2016

MOVIE REVIEW; Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

RELEASE DATE: December 16 2016


DIRECTOR: Gareth Edwards

MAIN CAST: Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Alan Tudyk


IMDB Story Line

The Rebel Alliance makes a risky move to steal the plans for the Death Star, setting up the epic saga to follow

WHAT I LIKED:

I have made it a practice never to be to cynical or review movies of popular franchises that I am a fan of. But when I went to see Rogue One I was surprised, it was a Star Wars Story, but it was a bit darker at some points I was so involved with the story I forgot I was watching Star Wars. The story line was very strong, And acting was boarder line Oscar worthy, I have never witnessed this in any Star Wars movie. I was more involved in the characters lives instead of the big picture of what was going on in the bigger story. I am not use to that in Star Wars movies. Yes I know we have the whole Anakin Skywalker family history story line, But Rogue One seemed more personal between the love of a father and a daughter.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

I will have to wait till after the movie has been out longer and edit this post so that I don't give away any spoilers. Make no mistake I loved the movie and recommend it strongly, but like any movie fan I have a few questions

Movie was given a well deserved PG-13 rating, Depending on your family standards, this could be a family movie

I gave the movie a 10 on the IMDB. I have seen it on the big screen and will be buying the Blue Ray when it comes out.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment