Thursday, August 6, 2015

MOVIE REVIEW: Oblivion

RELEASE DATE: April 19 2013


DIRECTOR: Joseph Kosinski

MAIN CAST: Tom Cruise, Morgan Freeman, Andrea Riseborough



IMDB Story Line





One of the few remaining drone repairmen assigned to Earth, its surface devastated after decades of war with the alien Scavs, discovers a crashed spacecraft with contents that bring into question everything he believed about the war, and may even put the fate of mankind in his hands. Written by Black Dahlia
WHAT I LIKE

I love the out in the middle of no where adventure, I landscape, the post apocalyptic vision This movie takes me away from my world, Yes it was aliens or cloned humans made from left over humans. This movie feels so fresh every time I watch it. I can not put it in to words, The landscape was breathtaking, I just wanted to be there. This movie took me away from my world, and I loved it. I just let my self go there.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

I really wanted Julia to get that Jack Harper and not another clone, but it all worked out, it was a good ending a happy ending.

Movie was rated PG-13, rating was fair

I gave this movie a 9 out of 10 on IMDB,

I was able to see this on the big screen as well as bought the Blue Ray, would love to see this on the big screen again

No comments:

Post a Comment