Saturday, October 11, 2014

#SAVEDALLAS is worth the fight, but lets be real!


OK, like millions of other people I was upset when the TNT network canceled Dallas after three seasons, but I kinda laughed at the TNT hate and was shocked at the campaign to get a prime time network to pick up Dallas like CBS where Dallas originally premiered back in the 80's.

First of all, TNT is a business, if the numbers don't add up the show is canceled. bottom line! Yes I understand the numbers don't always add up the way the fans see it but I am not boycotting TNT, I like other shows on TNT. I liked Dallas on TNT, but it did not workout, bottom line.

And please stop requesting a prime time network like CBS to pick up the show. Dallas does not have the numbers to compete with other popular network shows. Sorry people but you need to face the facts. Dallas is not life and death unless your a actor out of a job. I love TV shows also, but if they get the ax I move on to the next one until that one is canceled, and if there is a campaign to save a favorite show, I will do what I can until I feel it is at a dead end. Dallas is not at a dead end yet and there is still a lot of support to bring it back to another network, and I can support that and will till I hear from the producers and actors that they have done all they can.

So lets keep it real and do our best to #SAVEDALLAS

No comments:

Post a Comment