Saturday, May 5, 2018

Abby Says Good Bye to NCIS


After 15 seasons Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette) will say good bye to NCIS, I hope she is not killed off as suggested in the preview for Episode 22 Season 15 "Two Steps Back", But if that happens I understand why. I am a fan of the show and understand decisions have to be made and life goes on.

No matter what dark situation happened in the NCIS world, Abby was that point of light in the episode. When Abby hurt you hurt, If Abby said it was going to be OK then it was OK. I am confident if the Zombie Apocalypse ever happen on NCIS, Abby would be a light of hope.



It seems on Twitter that Pauley Perrette has that same spark. Yes I know we have drastic different opinions on how the world should work, but I am also thankful that not everyone thinks like me and people like Pauley exist. Sometimes people need to stop watching actions and listen to what the statement is. Pauley does both very well.

Pauley is one of those people that I can disagree with but like to listen to, not to pick a fight but better understand what I am disagreeing with and maybe just maybe change my attitude. We all have to live on this rock together, we should learn how to get along no matter how deep the divide is. And when I say disagree, it does not mean hate. I truly believe that Pauley is a good person.


Pauley's light shined in Abby on NCIS. Her love for People and Animals and all things good found a way on the show.

Pauley Perrette if you are reading this, I will sincerely miss you and all that you brought to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment