Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Blog Series of the" The Walking Dead"

Over the next few days/weeks I am going to be writing a series of Blog post about the popular AMC Series "The Walking Dead" It is not going to be a review, but my look at the show as if it is a true and real story. I want to look at each character and main events in the show. I have re-watched the entire series and I am sure you could watch each episode several times and come up with different thoughts and questions. In this series I may have random thoughts with out any connections. I am sure I will have many unanswered questions, and my views will be different then yours, or we may agree.

The Zombie Apocalypse has generated a huge following ever since 9/11. When the government asked for the worse case possible disaster to prepare for , the answer that came back was a contagion virus that would end life and cause civil unrest and end civilization as we know it, something that Police and civil authorities would be helpless to defend against, and those left behind would have to defend for themselves. It would be all out survival. So they asked Hollywood how would you best describe this to the population, the answer was the Zombie Apocalypse.

I wrote about this subject two years ago on my Wordpress Blog page, Here is a link.


Zombie Apocalypse: Science Fiction or Preparation for Armageddon?
My Blog Series will be more about the story of a group of people that bonded during the Zombie Apocalypse. How they survived as told in the TV Series The Walking Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment