Saturday, April 7, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: Geostorm

RELEASE DATE: October 20 2017



DIRECTOR: Dean Devlin

MAIN CAST: Gerald Butler, Jim Sturgess, Abbie Cornish




IMDB Story Line

When the network of satellites designed to control the global climate starts to attack Earth, it's a race against the clock for its creator to uncover the real threat before a worldwide Geostorm wipes out everything and everyone.

WHAT I LIKED

It was a blowout disaster movie with great special effects, And Gerard Butler does not disappoint, and the cast did a great job delivering the story as written.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

I meant what I said Gerard Butler does not ever disappoint, but this movie was slow getting in to the story.What I disagreed with was that, no matter who is in control controlling the weather except God, it is wrong. I think the story line said that in a round about way, but did the average movie viewer see that?

SIDE NOTES

Movie got a well deserved PG-13, depending on your family standards, this could be a great family movie,I am reluctant to recommend it as one, because some parts could be confusing to the younger adults. I did not see the movie on the big screen, but I did buy the Blue ray because of cast and subject matter, and over all I do like it. I gave this movie a 6 on IMDB.




No comments:

Post a Comment