Saturday, April 7, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: The Titan

RELEASE DATE: March 30th 2018


DIRECTOR: Lennart Ruff

MAIN CAST: Sam Worthington, Taylor Schilling, Arash Amel





YouTube Netflix Story Line

In the near future, a military family uproot their lives so they can participate in a ground-breaking experiment to accelerate man’s genetic evolution. The goal? To relocate humanity to another planet and avoid extinction.

WHAT I LIKED

I pretty much like anything Sam Worthington, I love to watch the was he brings out the character and anything he plays, he has a real talent. The story had a great flow. And For a science Fiction movie , the story did not depend on blow out special effects. It was more or less a story of moral responsibility. And it was simple but with limited detail.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE 

The ending left me hanging for the same reason I like the movie. I think they left to much to the imagination but it did not spoil the movie.

SIDE NOTES

Netflix gave this movie a rating of TV-MA which I would guess it would translate to a strong PG-13.
It had some brief strong language. Depending on your personal movie standards, I can recommend this as a family movie, but I highly recommend you watch it as a family the first time around because of suggestive themes. I gave this movie a 7 on IMDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment