Friday, March 10, 2017

MOVIE REVIEW: Cowboys and Aliens

RELEASE DATE: July 29th 2011


DIRECTOR: Jon Favreau

MAIN CAST:Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde


IMDB Story line


A spaceship arrives in Arizona, 1873, to take over the Earth, starting with the Wild West region. A posse of cowboys and natives are all that stand in their way.


WHAT I LIKED


Is that this was a thinking out of the box fun western SCI-FI movie. This was bigger then a shoot out at high noon behind the OK Corral. This was survival. This movie tells the movie goer that know matter how much advanced weapons you have, sometimes you have to think like a cowboy to win. I really like the quality of the actors.That for me made this movie a success and come together.


WHAT I DID NOT LIKE


The movie was considered a flop at the box office, but not every movie made can be considered Oscar worthy. To me it was a great quality movie. It was not one of my all time favorites but I enjoyed it. So there was nothing I really did not like.


SIDE NOTES


I did see the movie in the theater and bought the Blue Ray. It was given a weak rating of PG-13. I think this could be a great adventures family movie depending on your family values. I gave the movie a 10 on the IMDB scale

No comments:

Post a Comment