Saturday, April 21, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: Justice League

RELEASE DATE:  November 17th 2017


DIRECTOR: Zack Synder

MAIN CAST: Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa


IMDB Story Line

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.

WHAT I LIKED

I like the dark edge that director Zack Synder brings to all of his movies, and he did it again in this movie. I thought the slow start added to the movie. I usually don't like slow starts but they did this well. It blended well with the whole story.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

If I could find a fault with this movie, it is the way they brought back Super Man, I would have liked to have a bigger celebration in his resurrection from the dead, but that may have gone against Zack Synders style and I would not want him to do something for public appeal.

SIDE NOTES

Movie received a well deserved PG-13 rating and if your family is into Super Heroes then this is a family movie.  Foul Language was mild, I am not sure why this movie did so bad in the box office but people need to learn to enjoy the story and quit trying to re-imagine the story outside of the writers or directors vision. Die Hard fans can destroy a franchise by being nitpicks and refusing to look outside the box. They need to stop being over critical. I gave this movie a 10 on the IMDB movie scale

No comments:

Post a Comment