Saturday, April 28, 2018

Avengers: Infinity War Is The Best Superhero Movie in Cinematic History!


I went to see the movie at my all time favorite Cinemark Theater in Valley View, Ohio. I seen it in regular 2D, but it would have been a great movie to see in 3D XD, but I am on a budget, the movie Club helps keep prices down, but for my family of three I went 2D. Cinemark is always a great experience no matter how you see it.

I don't think there has ever been a better meaner villain in TV Cinematic history then Thanos and this movie makes it clear why Marvel has better movie adaptions then DC. Don't get me wrong I still love DC movies and will go to the theater to see them.

Never have I witnessed such a battle between the good and bad guy, this was all out war.You felt the pain of your heroes, you cried and laughed with them. And this was only Part I of the war.

I don't want to give any spoilers away and refuse to do so. But in four weeks I am going to write about all that happened and talk in detail about questions I have and discuss possible fan theories.

There is a lot to talk about.  THERE WILL BE MAJOR SPOILERS,

No comments:

Post a Comment