Friday, August 7, 2015

MOVIE REVIEW: Jack Reacher

RELEASE DATE: December 21 2012


DIRECTOR: Christopher McQuarrie

MAIN CAST: Tom Cruise, Rosamund Pike, Richard Jenkins



IMDB Story Line

In an innocent heartland city, five are shot dead by an expert sniper. The police quickly identify and arrest the culprit, and build a slam-dunk case. But instead of confessing, the accused man writes the words, "Get Jack Reacher." Reacher himself sees the news report and turns up in the city. The defense is immensely relieved, but Reacher has come to bury the guy. Shocked at the accused's request, Reacher sets out to confirm for himself the absolute certainty of the man's guilt, but comes up with more than he bargained for.Written by Anonymous

WHAT I LIKED

This is a perfect guy movie, it has a reluctant investigator in Jack Reacher, He is I don't care about the rules. He is James Bond with out the gadgets and toys and fancy cars, However the cars he had where very nice. This is looking for the right bad guy because the one you see did not do the crime. Themovie has a unique way in connecting the dots all the way to the top. And when you think your at the top and know who did what there is a slight curve.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

Jack Reacher did not get the girl in the end, he had her but walked away. But to the writers credit that would have destroyed the whole purpose of the movie.

SIDE NOTE:

I am a fan of Tom Cruise, and like most of his movies,  I have watched a few of the Mission Impossible movies, so I am excited to know there will be a sequel to Jack Reacher called Never Go Back announced a few weeks ago.

Movie was rated PG-13, very fair rating, could be a family movie

I gave this movie a 8 on IMDB

I did not see the movie on the Big Screen, but I did buy the Blue Ray and hope I can see the sequel on the Big Screen

No comments:

Post a Comment