Saturday, July 18, 2015

MOVIE REVIEW: Skyline

MOVIE REVIEW Skyline



RELEASE DATE: November 12 2010

DIRECTOR: Colin Strause

STARS

Eric Balfour

Donald Faison

Scottie Thompson





IMDB Synopsis

Strange lights descend on the city of Los Angeles, drawing people outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth.


WHAT I LIKED

The movie started out with a majestic invasion of earth, when your watching your thinking this movie is going to be awesome. I loved the invasions and how all the humans was sucked up in the sky like a evil rapture. They where all going to the sky but it was not the rapture and the where not going to heaven. The visuals where breath taking.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

I should put what I hated, this movie soon went down hill after the invasion, the script was horrible, I had no clue what the cast was doing or talking about, what was so disappointing was that this cast and crew has talent from other successful projects. The ending was so wrong, I just hated it. So much imagination wasted on a horrible script.


Movie was rated PG-13, well deserved rating


FOUR STAR RATING: 1 out of 4 for the majestic invasion and visual

I am very thankful I did not go see the movie in the theater, I wanted too, but did not have the money at the time. I was at Best Buy on the day to buy the movie when it came out on Blue Ray, There was a great sale on other DVD's and movies I wanted, I did not buy the movie. and rented it that night on vudu. I will never own this movie on DVD or any other format. If someone buys it for me I will trade it in.



No comments:

Post a Comment