Sunday, May 20, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: Friday Night Lights

RELEASE DATE: October 8th 2004

RUN TIME: 1 Hour 58 Mins

RATED: PG-13

FAMILY MOVIE SCALE 8.5

            


DIRECTOR: Peter Berg

MAIN CAST: Billy Bob Thorton,Jay Hernandez, Derek Luke



IMDB STORY LINE
Based on H.G. Bissinger's book, which profiled the economically depressed town of Odessa, Texas and their heroic high school football team, The Permian High Panthers.

WHAT I LIKED
What is there not to like? The question that Billy Bob Thorton Character keeps asking his team is "Can you be perfect?" This movie is the perfect sports movie of all timei n my opinion. It shows what it means to be a team and how you can let personal ambitions get in your way in the case of  Boobie Miles. It how parents can be to involved and a fathers support. I don't believe there was any part of the road to a championship that was not covered. IT WAS PERFECT!

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE
N/A

SIDE NOTES: While I believe this is a family movie, this can also be a father son movie>I gave this movie a 10 on IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment