Saturday, May 12, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: Tremors 5:Bloodlines

RELEASE DATE: October 6th 2015
RUN TIME: 1 HOUR 39 MIN



DIRECTOR: Don Micheal Paul

MAIN CAST: Brandon Auret, Natalie Baker, Emmanuel Castis, Michael Gross




IMDB Story linert

The giant, man-eating Graboids are back and even deadlier than before, terrorizing the inhabitants of a South African wildlife reserve as they attack from below-and above.

WHAT I LIKED

I loved the monster action, the bugs/worm things did not seem as intense as previous movies but they did send a few chills and very aggressive. I also like that part of the story line of  Burt still surviving the past movies and having his own reality show. for some reason that just seem to fit his character. Yes it was cheesy but it made the movie fun.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE.

Yes I did say the cheesy parts made the movie fun, but the part where Burt was captured and  put in a cage was almost to much for me and I almost turned off the movie. If you can make it past that part the rest is ok. I recommend just fast forwarding past that part. And I though some parts resembled other favorite movies and popular movie franchises.

SIDE NOTES:

The movie was rated PG-13, and that was very fair because monsters eating and killing people.
I can in no way recommend this as a family movie, but if your family loves man eating monsters then by all means knock your self out and enjoy. I gave the movie a 5 on the IMDB rating Scale.



No comments:

Post a Comment