Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Ready to Say Good Bye to the Walking Dead?



In Season 8 we said good bye to Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs), well now comes word from several reliable sources that Andrew Lincoln will only be in 6 episodes next season before he makes his exit from the popular show. For me and other die hard fans this is devastating. I am sure that fans want the producers and writers to find away to keep the show on for a few more seasons, but why?

In my opinion the show should call it a day and go out on top. Why wait till the ratings drop and risk getting canceled with out a farewell show. As much as I like Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon, I don't want them to see them change his character to make him a leader. Now he is a leader but not a Rick Grimes leader. How would the fans like it if Negan some how became the leader?

If they do not end the show in season 9, then they should have a 6 episode final season 10. I am sad about saying this, but I do not see a true happy ending for our favorite heroes. They could have some great tribute shows in the final season. and then have the best ending they can have for the remanding cast members.

I don't want them to keep the show going just to keep the show going. Creativity and creative writing will die and show runners might also say good bye.



I want to see this show end and end strong with Greg Nicotero and company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment