Tuesday, May 29, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: James Bond: Thunderball

RELEASE DATE: December 22nd 1965

RUN TIME: 2 Hours 10 mins

MPAA RATING: PG

DIRECTOR: Terence Young

MAIN CAST: Sean Connery, Cludine Auger, Adolfo Celi


IMDB Story Line
James Bond heads to The Bahamas to recover two nuclear warheads stolen by SPECTRE agent Emilio Largo in an international extortion scheme.


This was Sean Connery's 4th James Bond film. Again he is saving the world from the Spectre Crime Organization. This was my favorite James Bond Movie with Sean Connery because the action seemed more intense to me and I forgot who Sean Connery was and all I saw was Bond: James Bond.
It was because of his James Bond rolls I became a fan of anything he was in. No other actor does that for me, but the late Roger Moore may come in a close 2nd. Sean Connery was a kind, gentle lethal assassin when he was James Bond especially true in Thunderball.

No comments:

Post a Comment