Sunday, May 13, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW: Beyond Skyline

RELEASE DATE: December 15th 2017

RUN TIME: 1 hour 46 min


DIRECTOR: Liam O'Donell

MAIN CAST: Frank Grillo, Bojana Novakovic, Jonny Weston



IMDB Story Line

A tough-as-nails detective embarks on a relentless pursuit to free his son from a nightmarish alien warship.

WHAT I LIKED

Is that it was much better then the 2010 movie Skyline. The movie has a great plot, The actors did a much better job of delivering a story line that you could understand. Action was good. Some of the things I did not like in the first move was done much better.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

There was some moments I thought that did not needed to be in the film, and slight over acted parts that made you ask why.

SIDE NOTES

This movie was rated R and I thought it could be a PG-13, However it's not a family movie because of intense SY-FY action and violence and slight foul language. Here is a link to my review of the first Skyline, I gave this movie a 6 on IMDB.




No comments:

Post a Comment