Saturday, May 26, 2018

TV MEDIA JUNKIE NETWORK IS ALIVE, But with a few changes

My TV Media Junkie has faced many up's and downs since it's start in 2014, but it refuses to die, and keeps coming back to life.

So with that being said I am going to keep it going but with a slight different  direction as before. My aim when I first started this was to see if I could take it professional and I tried different things bufamily moviet the more I tried it fell flat, but I noticed through its ups and downs if I just focused on having fun with the blog and promotions I did it became more popular. So I decided that I don'r care if I ever make a dollar on this project but just talk movies and my TV shows, and not try to watch every TV show or movie ever made.

It became more fun.

I am going to continue wit my template movie reviews and write about my TV shows, but not every episode, just the ones that stand out to me, also I am going to give a scale if a movie is for a family on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a fully recommend family movie.

There will be a few more slight adjustments to movie reviews and I will go back and make edits to the other reviews to bring them to the new standard.

I have had much success when posting my blog post on Instagram but it is taking away from my personal post, so I am going to create a Instagram for the TV Media Junkie only all my movie reviews and select TV shows post over the past 4 years.

I am going to post this on Instagram as my last blog post for that account. I will invite other fan base Instagram account to follow me on the new one as soon as I set it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment