Monday, March 20, 2017

This is RIDICULOUS! #FREESPENCER


I have watched Criminal Minds from the start, There have been some up and down episodes and story lines that I did not care for, but I always hung on because it got better fast. I was disappointed this season when Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner) was fired from the show, but unfortunately it was for good reason. I had to adjust to new cast members when Damon Gupton (Stephen Walker) and Adam Rodriguez (Luke Alvez) came to the show, But over all I liked the additions.
But now we have this horrible story line with Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) being charged with murder in Mexico and now in a U.S. Federal Prison. The story line is unbelievable and wrong for the Criminal Minds TV show. I don't like it and really want it to end. This story line is not true to what has made this show strong and popular. It would have been OK for a two part episode, But it is going on and on. But I will admit, I enjoy seeing Harold Perrineau (Calvin Shaw) on the show and hope this is just a way to introduce him as a regular cast member once they get Spencer out of prison.
I don't understand how this story line can be so complicated. This is a TV show, This should have already been figured out and I am just not buying the story line of the Spencer Reid in Prison . End this story line ASAP or me and thousands of other Criminal Minds fans may lose interest in the show. What is the purpose of Reid in jail? So he can get beat up and tortured and play the role of the victim when they get him out? They are going to get him out right? Please tell me they are not planning to kill him off in prison,. That would be a horrible way to kill off Spencer Reid.
And why are they working other cases? That bothers me! The only case they should be working is getting Spencer Reid out of Jail!

No comments:

Post a Comment