Saturday, March 11, 2017

I Want a Negan Back Story on The Walking Dead


Who is Negan? Where did he come from? Why is he so evil and mean? We know he will not last on The Walking Dead to much longer, however he is going to be back on season 8, but we don't know how many episodes. The Governor was kind of explained along the way in seasons 3 and 4.




But I want a in depth look at Negan. He is as cool as he is mean. I almost think of him as a mafia leader at the top of his game before the Zombie Apocalypse happened. How did he turn so dark?
Did he have Mommy issues like Darth Vader did in Star Wars? Negan is just pure hate as if he enjoys it. Is he a cleaned up thug from the streets? Is he someone that gave up on the world before it all went wrong and just decided to take advantage of the situation when he could?. Was he a politician with dark plans?



I just don't think he was ever a good guy. I don't think there is anyway they could ever convince me that he is evil because of something in his past. However, the writers take joy in proving fans wrong. If they do a back story, I hope it is not a season premier episode, but in the middle of season A or B eight. I just want to know who Negan is.

No comments:

Post a Comment