Friday, March 24, 2017

Parental Viewing Guide For My Movie Reviews

Most of my post have been movie reviews, with that in mind I will soon change my family view rating guide with a trusted source. However it is possible that I may disagree with the source that I pick, that is not important. I want the reader to look at my opinion and consider the source I provided. I have not decided how I will make the change but wanted to put the word out there that I am looking at options how I will convert that part of the review.

Just because I may think it's a great family movie, you may not. Your family standard is more important, going forward I will explain why I think it is ok for the family. Maybe only a father and son or mother and daughter should watch the movie together. There could be different variables. I know when my kids where young there where movies I would watch with my wife but not my kids, or a movie I would watch with my son but not my daughter.

I will let you all know when I make the change, and go back and make chages into my previous reviews and upgrade my review as soon as I decide on the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment