Saturday, March 11, 2017

MOVIE REVIEW: The Green Inferno

RELEASE DATE: September 25th 2015th



DIRECTOR: Eli Roth

MAIN CAST: Lorenza Izzo, Ariel Levy, Aaron Burns



IMDB Story Line

A group of student activists travels to the Amazon to save the rain forest and soon discover that they are not alone, and that no good deed goes unpunished.

WHAT I LIKED

This was one of those movies you never plan to see but start watching and can not turn it off. It did have adventure and strong story line, Greg Nicotero did not disappoint in special make up effects. The man is a genius, he was the reason I gave the movie a chance.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE

It was very predictable and a basic story line of a Typical slasher/horror movie. I wish they would have spend less time on a back story and just spent more time in the jungle getting chased. This would have made the acting better, the acting was not bad but it was as if they where holding back and I think that was in part of the screen play because the actors delivered on everything else. Over all the movie did not take me away from the world around me, and that's what I look for in any movie or TV series.

SIDE NOTES

I am thankful I did not see the movie on the big screen and will not buy the Blue Ray. It did get a well deserved R rating and I can not in no way recommend this movie as a family movie in any shape or form. I gave this movie a 4 on the IMDB scale, However, Greg Nicotero deserves a 10 for the work he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment