Tuesday, July 21, 2015

If I Could find 10 Movie Props This Would Be Them

The other day I was looking at a extraordinary web site for collectibles for on-line auctions. Not that I can afford myself, but I can always dream. If I get a full time job or if I win the lottery this is a site to check out for really cool items. They are Invaluable.com , check them out. It is quality with out question.

However, looking at the site I started thinking if I could collect movie props, what would I want, I can dream big. But this is the list I came up with while looking at my DVD collection and browsing IMDB.com , Trust me I could add a lot more to this list

1) The rod that Moses (Charlton Heston) used in Ten Commandments


2) The red coat of the little girl from Schindler's List



3) The sword with the scarf that William Wallace (Mel Gibson) dropped when he was being executed in Braveheart





4) The American Flag that Benjamin Martin (Mel Gibson) son Gabriel Martin (Heath Ledger) made in        The Patriot


5) The glasses that Moe Green was wearing when he was murder while he was getting a massage in          the Godfather


6) Louis de Pointe du Luc Coffin (Brad Pitt) coffin from Interview With A Vampire
(Could not find a good picture)


7) The Raptor Claw that Dr Alan Grant (Sam Neill) had in Jurassic Park


8) The Brief Case from Pulp Fiction


9) Jack's (Tom Cruise) bobble head Bob from Oblivion


10) The bullet that missed Admiral Husband E Kimmel (Martin Balsam) in Tora! Tora! Tora!
Could not find picture of him holding the bullet




No comments:

Post a Comment